TRAINING PERIOD: 03 months. ( 3 days / week )
The course is designed for those who have completed the course of Vietnamese cooking class or have got hands-on work experience in cookery in hotels or restaurants.
Intensive practice – 40 sophisticated dishes of Vietnam, China, Korea, Thailand, Japan
- Mixed five-color salad
- Stewed pork stomach with pepper
- Roasted pigeon
- Crispy seabass with sweet and sour sauce
- Hongkong ribs
- Fried anchovy with salt
- Black chicken herbal soup
- Grilled/ baked seabass with salt
- Crispy rice with sea cucumber
- Steamed grouper in Hong Kong style
- Grilled/ baked beef with pepper sauce
- Grilled fish paste with turmeric
- Stewed pork trotter with black moss
- Shark fin soup
- Roasted pork
- Roasted duck
- Chicken stuffed with mixed rice
- Grilled eel with chili salt
- Grilled kumquat mixed cake
- Fried prawn with salted egg
- Three-type kimchi
- Grilled pork
- Frog porridge
- Water lily hotpot
- Shrimp wraps
- Hainanese chicken rice
- Fried sticky rice
- Deep fried sticky rice
- Seafood rolls
- Shrimp with spicy sauce
- Duck with red curry
- Thai grilled fish cake
- Thai papaya salad
- Three-style sushi
- Miso soup
- Grilled mackerel
BENEFITS FOR LEARNERS
- Air-conditioned classrooms with modern equipment classrooms and study materials meeting international standards.
- Teachers with intensive working experience in international hotels and restaurants and in-depth training overseas.
- The training certificate is recognized domestically and internationally.
- Graduates can work at cooking section of restaurants or hotels.
- STHC Employment Center will assist support graduates in looking for jobs in hotels and restaurants upon request.