TRAINING PERIOD: 02 months. ( 3 days / week )
- Overview of coffee industry
- Coffee family tree
- Coffee making process
- Coffee making methods
- Introduction to coffee makers and espresso maker
- Practice Espresso-type brewing
- Practice barista skills
BENEFITS FOR LEARNERS
- Air-conditioned classrooms with modern equipment classrooms and study materials meeting international standards.
- Teachers with intensive working experience in international hotels and restaurants and in-depth training overseas.
- The training certificate is recognized domestically and internationally.
- Graduates can work at cooking section of restaurants or hotels.
- STHC Employment Center will assist support graduates in looking for jobs in hotels and restaurants upon request.