TRAINING PERIOD: 03 months. ( 3 days / week )
- Introduction of bartenders’ roles and duties
- Basic knowledge of classifications of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Spirits: Brandy, Whisk, Tequila, Vodka, Rum, Gin, Anis, Bitter, Aquavit, Vermouth, Liqueur
- Light wines: Beer, wine.
- Serving wine.
- Working process, goods control methods
- Instructions for serving beverages.
- Practice of mixing international popular Cocktails and Mocktails.
- Cocktail Preparation: Martini, Manhattan, Poussé coffee, Two liquors, Long drink, Sour, Cream
- Practice brewing tea, using coffee machine and making Vietnamese coffee.
- Creating new Cocktail for serving business programs and events.
- Use of Bar equipments
- Bar design and decoration.
- Bar operation.
BENEFITS FOR LEARNERS
- Air- conditioned classrooms with modern equipment and study materials meeting international standards.
- Teachers with extensive working experience in international hotels and restaurants as well as in-depth training in overseas refresher courses.
- The training certificate is recognized domestically and internationally.
- Upon course completion, learners will be able to work at Front Office Department, Restaurant Department, Housekeeping Department both inside and outside of Saigontourist hotels and restaurants.
- STHC Employment Center will assist learners in looking for jobs in hotels and restaurants upon request.