TRAINING PERIOD: 04 months. ( 5 days / week )
This executive chef class is a hands- on culinary training course for those who have experienced and are working at hotels, restaurants and other food processing facilities. Learners are asked for the requisite of a completion of those courses mentioned below: Culinary Techniques; Culinary Techniques of Vietnamese Dishes Class; Culinary Techniques of Western Dishes Class; Western-style baking and pastry arts; Advanced Asian-style Cooking Class at STHC.
Specialized Subjects and Modules
- Kitchen Planning and operation
- Inventory Management and Food Procurement
- Religions and Dietary Choice
- Workplace Safety Precautions
- Fire Safety Precautions
- The 3 regional differences in Vietnamese cuisine.
- Designing and quantifying western menus.
- Western Buffets
- Modern Nutritious Cuisine
- Standard Accounting
- 5 Kinds of cold Western Sauce
- An Introduction to three regional feast trays in Vietnam
- An Introduction to Western Desserts
- Customer Services
- Cheese- Fromage
- Western Buffet
- Vietnamese Sauce
- Imperial Cuisine
- An Introduction to Distinctive Asian Ingredients
- Food Decoration
- Christmas-Themed Dishes
- Cookies & Green Tea Ice-cream
- Pizza & Quiche
- Techniques of fruit and vegetables carving and decoration
- An Introduction to Islamic Cuisine
- An Introduction to Japanese Cuisine
- Barbecue dishes
- Grilled Shrimps with spicy sauce
- Grilled Red Tilapia in Foil Packs
- Grilled Pork Ribs
- Asian-Themed Cuisine
- Laksa Curry – Thai chicken Salad
- Duck Curry -Thai Beef Salad
BENEFITS FOR LEARNERS
- Air-conditioned classrooms with modern equipment classrooms and study materials meeting international standards.
- Teachers with intensive working experience in international hotels and restaurants and in-depth training overseas.
- The training certificate is recognized domestically and internationally.
- Graduates of Executive Chef class can work as a head chef in restaurants, hotels and other food processing facilities.
- STHC Employment Center will assist support graduates in looking for jobs in hotels and restaurants upon request.