Our Hotel Management program teaches students to effectively create a welcoming and luxurious hospitality experience for guests at any hotel in Vietnam, and across the world.
Students learn a variety of skills that form a complete understanding of hotel management that could apply to a variety of hotels and lodging facilities.
Students are educated in a number of different subject matter including the tourism industry, customer service, communication and orgnizational skills, making our graduates experts in guest satisfaction.
In addition, learners receive an extensive education in hotel supervision, housekeeping, restaurtant service, front desk and conceirge skills, ensuring that graduates have a wide breadth of knowledge in every facet of a hotel.
Health and safety is always top priority at STHC. Our students are trained to be able to meet the diverse health needs of customers and to ensure the safety of all guests.
English language skills are a highlight of this program, and students are given numerous opportunities through a number of language classes.
Our Hotel Management program gives students the skills necessary for a bright future in any possible career that exists within the walls of a bustling modern hotel.
Major: HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Level of training: Vocational degree
Form of training: Full time
Candidates: High-school graduates or equivalent
Training time: Two years
Employment opportunities after graduation: Graduates of Hotel Management can work as receptionists, supervisors or team leaders at hotels and restaurants. The school offers jobs for graduates.
Knowledge: Graduates can
- Have an overview of tourism and hospitality and Vietnamese culture; have good communication skills; understand tourists’ psychology; conduct payment
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the system and process of products and services at hotels
- Conduct work process of front office and housekeeping department and restaurants
- Understand the significance of the interrelation among departments in hotels
Skills: Graduates can be able to
- Conduct work process at front office and housekeeping department and catering services
- Plan and organize activities at work, operate and supervise process in front office, housekeeping department and restaurants
- Handle basic situations while conducting work process at front office and housekeeping department and catering services
- Efficiently communicate with guests
- Supervise standardized work process and serving process
- Comply with sanitation and safety procedures and environment protection
- Introduction to Laws
- Physical education
- Military education
- Introduction to Informatics
- Basic English
Basic subjects and modules
- Overview of Tourism
- Communication skills
- Communicative English
- English for Hotel
- Human resource
- Viernamese culture
- Tourism Marketing
Specialized subjects and modules
- Overview of front office
- Skills of receiving guests’ booking
- Work process of reception
- Common areas services
- Hotel supervisory skills
- Tour Internship
Receiving registration: since January 01st until December 31st,2021