TRAINING PERIOD: 03 months. ( 3 days / week )
The course aims at providing learners with knowledge and competencies to work as a hotel receptionist
1. Preparation before work
- Preparing for personal appearance
- Preparing for work area
- The importance of communication, methods of communication, ways of effective communication
- Switchboard and the importance of operators, techniques and procedures in using a telephone, techniques of taking messages, common mistakes, International spelling code.
4. Advance reservations
- Reservation system and documents, types of reservation, sources of reservation, room types, standard reservation procedures.
5. Check-in and Registration
- Ways of checking in and registering a guest, accommodation controlling system, check-in procedures.
6. Handling complaints
- Skills and standard procedures of handling complaints
7. Front Office Accounting
- Payment system, payment methods, payment procedures.
BENEFITS FOR LEARNERS
- Air- conditioned classrooms with modern equipment and study materials meeting international standards.
- Teachers with extensive working experience in international hotels and restaurants as well as in-depth training in overseas refresher courses.
- The training certificate is recognized domestically and internationally.
Upon course completion, learners will be able to work at Front Office Department, Restaurant Department, Housekeeping Department both inside and outside of Saigontourist hotels and restaurants.
STHC Employment Center will assist learners in looking for jobs in hotels and restaurants upon request.